Donegal County Council is delighted to announce, in association with Bryson Recycling, that there will be a half-price-bulky goods promotion at the council's recycling centres.
The promotion will take place over the course of two weeks:
July 6 - 18 @ Carndonagh / Milford / Stranorlar Recycling Centres
July 21 - August 1 @ Letterkenny / Laghey/ Dungloe Recycling Centres
Bulky Goods, such as, mattresses, sofas, 3-piece-suites, carpets etc will all be ½ price during this period.
The council remind the public that:
· All recycling centres are practicing social distancing.
· There will be a maximum number of cars (6) allowed on-site at any one time to maintain social distancing.
· Peak times are between 11am and 2pm, and to expect queues.
· We ask that people bring assistance with them to unload bulky items.
· The campaign will run only during centre opening times for the 2-week period.
Further details on the event can be found on Donegal County Council’s social media platforms. This initiative is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Anti-Dumping Initiative 2020.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.