A man has died after being electrocuted while working in Dunlewey.
It is understood that the man, who has not been named, is from the Doochary area.
He is in his early 40s and married with a young family.
Sources told the Donegal Democrat that the man was working on a group water scheme in Doonan when his JCB came in contact with overhead wires at around 10am this morning.
If you have a story or want to send a photo or video to us please contact the Donegal Live editorial team any time. To contact Donegal Democrat and Donegal People's Press, email firstname.lastname@example.org To contact Donegal Post, email email@example.com To contact Inish Times, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.