Coffee mornings are being held today, and, in same cases, over the coming days, in aid of Donegal Hospice.
Here is is just a small selection of venues hosting Coffee Mornings across the county.
Many are offering lovely scones and cakes, and a friendly chat, in addition to a refreshing cup of tea or coffee.
- Bundoran: Allingham Arms Hotel, 10am-3.30pm; home of Mary McMahon, East End, Magh Éne College, St Macartan's NS, Cara Pharmacy, the Perimary Car Centre; and in the Pastoral Centre beside Our Lady, Star of the Sea Church, 10am-12 noon.
- Cloughaneely: 12.30pm-2pm in Garradh Cholmcille Centre. Lovely refreshments and music by John Cannon. Everyone welcome. Fáilte roimh chách.
- Donegal Town: 10.30am until 2pm, at the home of Evelyn Britton, next to SuperValu
- Dunfanaghy: 10am-1pm, Ozanam Centre
-Gaoth Dobhair: 11am-3pm on Monday, September 19, at the home of Moya Murtagh Douglas in honour of Charlie Gallagher (Chuckie)
- Inver: 11am-1pm, at the home of Keith and Angela Holden, Kilmacreddan
- Killybegs: 10am-2pm, at the home of Margaret Cunningham, Kille
- Kinlough: 9.30am-3pm, Thursday and Friday, Old School, Main Street, in aid of North West Hospice
- Kincasslagh: from 11am at Iggy's Bar
- Laghey/Ballintra, 10am-8pm, at the home of Delia McGlinchey, Laghey Barr, with a delicious selection of home-baked scones and cakes
- Letterkenny: 10am-2pm Donegal Hospice, Coffee morning and craft stall
If you can't make it to one of the events, you can still support the hospice. Find out how by visiting http://www.donegalhospice.ie or text “CUP” to 50300.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.