Horgan resigned to losing some of his squad

Horgan resigned to losing some of his squad

Gareth Harkin and Ciaran Coll remain the only two players to have reached agreement to stay on at Finn Park for another season.

The two players signed new deals last Wednesday night and Finn Harps manager, Ollie Horgan, said that's it for the time being.

“I expect a few more players to agree deals soon enough,” he said.

“I've spoken to all the locally-based players from last year's squad and it's a wait and see situation for now.

“I'd be confident a number of them will be staying on, but you can't rule out the possiblity that one or two may go elsewhere either.”

Horgan said he plans to start pre-season training in early January, but for now his priority is getting a squad together for the new campaign.

If you have a story or want to send a photo or video to us please contact the Donegal Live editorial team any time. To contact Donegal Democrat and Donegal People's Press, email editorial@donegaldemocrat.ie To contact Donegal Post, email editor@donegalpost.com To contact Inish Times, email editor@inishtimes.com.

More News

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.